Rank 1 / Level 45
Teleport can now be recast, transporting you back to your original location.
Legendary Gem Socket
Time-Warped Cloth in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Wizard Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
Time-Warped Cloth Information
- Legendary Armor Type: Wizard
- Armor Slot: Legs
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find Time-Warped Cloth
- Time-Warped Cloth can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- Time-Warped Cloth can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- Time-Warped Cloth can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use Time-Warped Cloth
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Time-Warped Cloth Notes & Tips
- Notes on Time-Warped Cloth go here
- Tips on Time-Warped Cloth go here
- Time-Warped Cloth changes per Rank