Cowl of the Abyss
Rank 1 / Level 45
Black Hole radius increased by 20%.
Legendary Gem Socket
Cowl of the Abyss in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Wizard Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
Cowl of the Abyss Information
- Legendary Armor Type: Wizard
- Armor Slot: Head
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find Cowl of the Abyss
- Cowl of the Abyss can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- Cowl of the Abyss can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- Cowl of the Abyss can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use Cowl of the Abyss
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Cowl of the Abyss Notes & Tips
- Notes on Cowl of the Abyss go here
- Tips on Cowl of the Abyss go here
- Cowl of the Abyss changes per Rank