|Release Date||USA: TBA
|Genre||Multiplayer Action RPG|
|Price||Free to Play (with in-game purchases)|
|Developer||Activision Blizzard, NetEase|
|Wiki Info||The works in this wiki are a collaboration of International players to bring the best information, strategies, hints and tips for this game. Everyone is welcome to join and contribute information or simply chat, check our discussion forums and chat room to share tips.|
Diablo Immortal is an upcoming mobile action RPG by Activision Blizzard in collaboration with NetEase. Diablo Immortal promises to bring the addictive formula of Diablo gameplay to mobile devices, and transition seamlessly to touchscreens without the need for keyboard and mouse. Players can expect to select from 6 different classes, customize their characters with Skill Trees and Legendary Armor Sets and Weapons, and even obtain mounts.
"Experience the world of Sanctuary, teeming with monsters and adventure, zones and dungeons to scour for legendary loot, and deep customization systems iconic to Diablo.
Adventure solo or join a worldwide community as you battle against ancient evils and discover the untold story between Diablo II and III."
Diablo Immortal is a mobile version of the Diablo Formula. Designed from the ground-up to give you an authentic Diablo experience on touch-screen devices. Intuitive actions, gestures and touch controls put you in full command of your hero. Slay endless hordes of demons as effortlessly as you would with a controller or keyboard and mouse. Directional controls make it easy to move around in the world; demolishing the denizens of hell is as easy as holding down your thumb on a skill from your hotbar to aim it, then releasing it to unleash hell. Quickly access potions for a gradual health refresh, and equip recently looted items with a single tap on your screen.
- Experience the world of Sanctuary, teeming with monsters and adventure, zones and dungeons to scour for legendary loot, and deep customization systems iconic to Diablo.
- Adventure solo or join a worldwide community as you battle against ancient evils and discover the untold story between Diablo II and III.
- The story of Diablo Immortal is set between the events of Diablo® II: Lord of Destruction® and Diablo® III®.
- From the peaceful town of Wortham, to the jungle island of Bilefen and the ancient Library of Zoltun Kulle, each zone in Diablo Immortal has new challenges to master and familiar faces to see.
- Meet other demon-slayers as you wander Sanctuary, and join them to take on deep, treacherous dungeons. Visit vast social hubs like Westmarch and conduct business with local merchants before setting off on your next adventure.
- Drop in or out of groups easily and engage in dynamic events all over the world, teaming up with other heroes as you take down Skarn’s minions—and reap powerful rewards.
- Several choice demons from Diablo II, like the sickening beasts known as Vile Mothers—complete with their razor sharp claws and deadly spawn—and many other familiar and all-new enemies will come to life in Diablo Immortal. Stay tuned as we reveal more details… and beware what lurks in the shadows.
- There are 6 confirmed classes: Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer and Wizard
Diablo Immortal System Requirements
Android Minimum Requirements
- CPU - Snapdragon 710 / Hisilicon Kirin 810 and higher
- GPU - Adreno 616 / ARM Mali-G52 and higher
- RAM - 2GB of RAM and higher
- Version: Android OS 5.0 (Lollipop) and higher
Apple Minimum Requirements
- iPhone 8 and higher
- Version: iOS 12 and higher
Diablo Immortal Story
Diablo Immortal bridges the story between Diablo II and Diablo III. Five years after the destruction of the Worldstone, Sanctuary is thrown into despair as ancient evils gather and exploit pieces of the artifact, putting humanity in more peril than ever before.
In a moment of desperation, the archangel Tyrael destroyed the corrupted Worldstone, thinking his sacrifice would be a worthy price to end its dark influence. Yet, even in pieces, the Worldstone’s shards continue to befoul everything in their reach. New heroes are all that can stop the world from plummeting into utter chaos.
Adventurers will travel the breadth of Sanctuary to locate the Worldstone shards and finish what Tyrael started. With the help of the last Horadrim, Deckard Cain, you'll confront reawakened evils such as the Skeleton King and his Queen, cultists who worship the bloodthirsty Countess, and corrupted rogues once led by Akara. With Diablo defeated, will the other minions of Hell rise up to start their own reign of terror? Will these evils rally behind Skarn, a lieutenant of Hell?
Diablo Immortal Key Features
Unique Zones & Dungeons
From the peaceful town of Wortham, to the jungle island of Bilefen and the ancient Library of Zoltun Kulle, each zone in Diablo Immortal has new challenges to master and familiar faces to see.Will you choose to help Valla and her teacher in the Shassar Sea, or delve the tomb of Fahir, an ancient disciple of Akarat? Or storm the Countess’ Forgotten Tower and stop her dark reign once more? The possibilities are many. The choices are yours.
Massively Multiplayer Action in Your PocketMeet other demon-slayers as you wander Sanctuary, and join them to take on deep, treacherous dungeons. Visit vast social hubs like Westmarch and conduct business with local merchants before setting off on your next adventure.Drop in or out of groups easily and engage in dynamic events all over the world, teaming up with other heroes as you take down Skarn’s minions—and reap powerful rewards.
Dungeon Crawling: Infinitely replayable dungeons to clear, as well as new Keyed Dungeons that empower players to control their destiny and specify the types of challenging dungeon crawling experiences they want to take on.
- Barbarian: A savage wanderer and mighty weapons expert.Survivors of the disaster that struck Mount Arreat, Barbarians use powerful weapons and brutal attacks to crush any opposition.
- Crusader: A towering colossus and wrathful zealot.Faith is a Crusader’s weapon. Striking with cruel flails and clad in impenetrable armor, Crusaders wander the land, vanquishing evil wherever they go and dominating the battlefield through sheer purpose.
- Demon Hunter: A vengeful stalker and crossbow-wielding adept.Relentless vigilantes that assault from afar, Demon Hunters are trained slayers with a tragic past—their families destroyed by the denizens of the Burning Hells. Tempering the discipline of their training with their hatred for the Burning Hells, Demon Hunters strike undeterred until their prey is at their mercy.
- Monk: A swift, sacred warrior and a master of martial arts.Monks embody the will of their land, Ivgorod, and their one thousand and one gods. Lightning-fast strikes and peerless mobility are the Monk’s specialty, and they pummel their enemies with a dizzying array of blows.
- Necromancer: A commander of the dead and manipulator of life and death.The priests of Rathma seek to bring balance to the world. They use their powers over life and death to keep Sanctuary free of both demonic and heavenly influences.
- Wizard: A rebellious academic and living conduit of arcane power.Wizards manipulate arcane forces to strike from a distance, disintegrating their enemies to oblivion, freezing them until their bodies shatter, or burning them into charred remains.