|Release Date||June 2, 2022.
Mobile (iOS & Android)
PC (Open Beta)
ASIA: June 22, 2022.
|Genre||Multiplayer Action RPG|
|Price||Free to Play (with in-game purchases)|
|Developer||Activision Blizzard, NetEase|
Diablo Immortal is an upcoming mobile & PC action RPG by Activision Blizzard in collaboration with NetEase, with both cross-play and cross-save. Diablo Immortal promises to bring the addictive formula of Diablo gameplay to mobile devices, and transition seamlessly to touchscreens without the need for keyboard and mouse. Players can expect to select from 6 different classes, customize their characters with Skill Trees and Legendary Armor Sets and Weapons, and even obtain mounts.
Experience the world of Sanctuary, teeming with monsters and adventure, zones and dungeons to scour for legendary loot, and deep customization systems iconic to Diablo.
Adventure solo or join a worldwide community as you battle against ancient evils and discover the untold story between Diablo II and III.
Diablo Immortal Gameplay Overview
Diablo Immortal is a mobile version of the Diablo Formula. Designed from the ground-up to give you an authentic Diablo experience on touch-screen devices. Intuitive actions, gestures and touch controls put you in full command of your hero. Slay endless hordes of demons as effortlessly as you would with a controller or keyboard and mouse. Directional controls make it easy to move around in the world; demolishing the denizens of hell is as easy as holding down your thumb on a skill from your hotbar to aim it, then releasing it to unleash hell. Quickly access potions for a gradual health refresh, and equip recently looted items with a single tap on your screen.
- Experience the world of Sanctuary, teeming with monsters and adventure, zones and dungeons to scour for legendary loot, and deep customization systems iconic to Diablo.
- Adventure solo or join a worldwide community as you battle against ancient evils and discover the untold story between Diablo II and III.
- The story of Diablo Immortal is set between the events of Diablo® II: Lord of Destruction® and Diablo® III®.
- From the peaceful town of Wortham, to the jungle island of Bilefen and the ancient Library of Zoltun Kulle, each zone in Diablo Immortal has new challenges to master and familiar faces to see.
- Meet other demon-slayers as you wander Sanctuary, and join them to take on deep, treacherous dungeons. Visit vast social hubs like Westmarch and conduct business with local merchants before setting off on your next adventure.
- Drop in or out of groups easily and engage in dynamic events all over the world, teaming up with other heroes as you take down Skarn’s minions—and reap powerful rewards.
- Several choice demons from Diablo II, like the sickening beasts known as Vile Mothers—complete with their razor sharp claws and deadly spawn—and many other familiar and all-new enemies will come to life in Diablo Immortal. Stay tuned as we reveal more details… and beware what lurks in the shadows.
- There are 6 confirmed classes: Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer and Wizard
Diablo Immortal System Requirements
Minimum Requirements For PC
- Operating System: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 / Windows® 11 (64-bit)
- CPU: AMD FX-8100 or Intel Core i3
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460, ATI Radeon™ HD 6850 or Intel® HD Graphics 530
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Disk Space Requirement: 24GB
Recommended Requirements For PC
- Operating System: Windows® 10 / Windows® 11 (64-bit)
- CPU: Intel® Core i5 or AMD Ryzen™ 5
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 770 or AMD Radeon™ RX 470
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Disk Space Requirement: 24GB
Android Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: Android OS 5.0
- CPU: Snapdragon 660 / Exynos 9611
- GPU: Adreno 512 / Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Disk Space Requirement: 2.4GB (with patch of additional 10GB)
iOS (Apple) Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: iOS 11
- Hardware: iPhone 6s and higher
- Disk Space Requirement: 3.3GB (with patch of additional 9.5GB)
Diablo Immortal Installation and Play Instructions
Once Diablo Immortal launches—before you can begin to undo the damage brought to Sanctuary by Skarn’s legions of bloodthirsty invaders—you’ll need to download and install Diablo Immortal on your platform of choice. Below you’ll find instructions on how to install Immortal on June 2, and for those of you who decided to pre-load the game for PC, no further action is required from you come launch day.
Installation for PC
- If you haven’t already, download and install the Battle.net desktop application and launch it. Register to create a Battle.net account, or log in with an existing account.
- Open your Battle.net app and allow it to download any pending updates.
- Select “Games” > “Diablo Immortal” and click “Install”. Once installation is complete, simply click “Play” to launch the game.
Installation for Mobile
- Launch the Google Play Store app on your device. In the search bar, type “Diablo Immortal.”
- Once you’re on the Diablo Immortal store page, click the “Install” button and allow the game to download.
For iOS (Apple)
- Launch the App Store on your device. In the search bar, type “Diablo Immortal.”
- Once you’re on the Diablo Immortal store page, click the “Get” button then click the “Install” button and allow the game to download.
Cross-Progression Play for Diablo Immortal
Diablo Immortal will have cross-play enabled, meaning you can continue your journey through Sanctuary seamlessly from PC to mobile. However, the game will not have it on by default: users will need to enable it on their end.
The mobile version will not require players to have a Battle.net account. Players can choose to log in as a Guest and progression will be saved on the device itself or in the Cloud services of Google or Apple. To continue their journey on PC, mobile players will need to log in to their Battle.net account and link the two together - once logged in to PC, a prompt will ask players whether they have played Diablo Immortal on mobile. If yes, it will link the two services.
Diablo Immortal Story
Diablo Immortal bridges the story between Diablo II and Diablo III. Five years after the destruction of the Worldstone, Sanctuary is thrown into despair as ancient evils gather and exploit pieces of the artifact, putting humanity in more peril than ever before.
In a moment of desperation, the archangel Tyrael destroyed the corrupted Worldstone, thinking his sacrifice would be a worthy price to end its dark influence. Yet, even in pieces, the Worldstone’s shards continue to befoul everything in their reach. New heroes are all that can stop the world from plummeting into utter chaos.
Adventurers will travel the breadth of Sanctuary to locate the Worldstone shards and finish what Tyrael started. With the help of the last Horadrim, Deckard Cain, you'll confront reawakened evils such as the Skeleton King and his Queen, cultists who worship the bloodthirsty Countess, and corrupted rogues once led by Akara. With Diablo defeated, will the other minions of Hell rise up to start their own reign of terror? Will these evils rally behind Skarn, a lieutenant of Hell?
Diablo Immortal Key Features
- Barbarian: A savage wanderer and mighty weapons expert.Survivors of the disaster that struck Mount Arreat, Barbarians use powerful weapons and brutal attacks to crush any opposition.
- Crusader: A towering colossus and wrathful zealot.Faith is a Crusader’s weapon. Striking with cruel flails and clad in impenetrable armor, Crusaders wander the land, vanquishing evil wherever they go and dominating the battlefield through sheer purpose.
- Demon Hunter: A vengeful stalker and crossbow-wielding adept.Relentless vigilantes that assault from afar, Demon Hunters are trained slayers with a tragic past—their families destroyed by the denizens of the Burning Hells. Tempering the discipline of their training with their hatred for the Burning Hells, Demon Hunters strike undeterred until their prey is at their mercy.
- Monk: A swift, sacred warrior and a master of martial arts.Monks embody the will of their land, Ivgorod, and their one thousand and one gods. Lightning-fast strikes and peerless mobility are the Monk’s specialty, and they pummel their enemies with a dizzying array of blows.
- Necromancer: A commander of the dead and manipulator of life and death.The priests of Rathma seek to bring balance to the world. They use their powers over life and death to keep Sanctuary free of both demonic and heavenly influences.
- Wizard: A rebellious academic and living conduit of arcane power.Wizards manipulate arcane forces to strike from a distance, disintegrating their enemies to oblivion, freezing them until their bodies shatter, or burning them into charred remains.
Unique Zones & Dungeons
From the peaceful town of Wortham, to the jungle island of Bilefen and the ancient Library of Zoltun Kulle, each zone in Diablo Immortal has new challenges to master and familiar faces to see.Will you choose to help Valla and her teacher in the Shassar Sea, or delve the tomb of Fahir, an ancient disciple of Akarat? Or storm the Countess’ Forgotten Tower and stop her dark reign once more? The possibilities are many. The choices are yours.
Meet other demon-slayers as you wander Sanctuary, and join them to take on deep, treacherous dungeons. Visit vast social hubs like Westmarch and conduct business with local merchants before setting off on your next adventure.Drop in or out of groups easily and engage in dynamic events all over the world, teaming up with other heroes as you take down Skarn’s minions—and reap powerful rewards.
Dungeon Crawling: Infinitely replayable dungeons to clear, as well as new Keyed Dungeons that empower players to control their destiny and specify the types of challenging dungeon crawling experiences they want to take on.