Character Creation in Diablo Immortal covers information regarding character customization. When creating a character in Diablo Immortal, the player may freely choose the appearance of their character, which includes a selection of gender, looks and of course, class. Listed are the initial steps when starting a new game and creating a character. All available classes and information on each class can also be found listed below. Note that in Diablo Immortal, your character can only acquire the gear of your own class, so you cannot farm for an alt on your main character. The Character Creation Process is as follows:
- Choose Classes
- Choose Gender
- Customize Hero
Character Creation in Diablo Immortal
Which Class should I Choose in Diablo Immortal?
This could depend on your desired combat style or playstyle. Players may consider what the strengths of each Class are. The Most common combat style used is Melee which is a strength found in a number of classes. If players desire unique strengths, you can consider the Necromancer's Summoning abilities and the Crusader's Hybrid abilities. The Class strengths can be found below along with their corresponding classes.
- Melee: Barbarian, Crusader, Monk
- Ranged: Demon Hunter, Wizard
- Physical: Barbarian, Demon Hunter, Monk
- Hybrid: Crusader
- Magical: Wizard, Necromancer
- Summoning: Necromancer
Can you change classes in Diablo Immortal?
The Devs have previously announced that players will be able to swap Classes in game of they wish to try a new class. Progress for each class should also carry over except for those unique to the class.
- Note: The character created on the specific server will not be able to transfer to another. If players wish to create a character and play on servers that go live on June 22, you will need to create a new character instead.
The Introductory page will display a short cutscene for each Class.
Diablo Immortal Class Selection
Upon selection to preview each class, players will be a presented with a short intro sequence cutscene of the character. This screen will also display a description of each character and their strengths, as well as allow them to toggle between the male and female selections. A gender can also be selected while toggling through the classes to preview the desired gender for the introductory cutscene. The Charcter Creation Class Introductory descriptions for each of the available Classes can be found below.
Savage warriors who protect their sacred ancestral lands with brutal melee attacks, unleashing their undying rage on the demontic horde.
Unbeding champions of faith who rely on holy magic and heavy armor to withstand attacks, while vanquishing demonic foes with blazing fire and blinding light.
Sacred martial artists who channel divine energy into powerful melee attacks, rapid movement on the battlefield, and wards that protect themselves and their allies.
Master of life and death who harvest the power of the dead, tormenting their enemies wth skeletal minions and dark magic.
Diablo Immortal Customize Hero
After selecting from the available classes, and choosing a character gender, players will have the option to further customize their character with a set of predesigned appearances before proceeding to the introduction of the game. Now that the game is fully released, these three predesigned appearances can be further customized and you can now also preview your gear from this page. There will be 6 new skin tones to choose from, followed by 6 new hairstyle choices per gender.
- Skin Tone: There will be 6 new skin tones to choose from
- Hair: There will also be 6 hair option that can be further customized with color, Hair Roots and Hair End: Brightness, Length, Opacity. Under this tab are also additional options to modify any facial hair.
- Face: From this tab, players will be ablle to modify the Position Depth Spacing, and Width, height and fullness of the their forehead, outer cheeks, upper jaw, chin tip inner cheeks, eyebrowsm eyes, nose, mouth and other facial features
- Face Art: Here, players can add additional eye make up, markings and face paint options as well as modify the character's eyes.
Wizard, Female Customization Option 1
Example: Barbarian, Female (Beta)
Customization Option 1
Customization Option 2
Customization Option 3