World Events or Zone Events in Diablo Immortal are dynamic events that occur within the different locations all over the world. You can team up with other heroes as you take down Skarn’s minions—and reap powerful rewards upon completing an event. This page features a list of all the world or zone events featured in Diablo Immortal.
Encountering a Zone Event
Sometimes these events are randomly encountered while in a zone. When an event is available in the area, you may see a new objective that may be followed by a countdown timer to the start of this event. When you enter the vicinity. You may be prompted to join in or choose to ignore the event.
What are Zone Events in Diablo Immortal?
Zone events are occurrences or dynamic activities that are unique to each zone and can be completed to earn additional rewards and loot. This is a good way to earn gear and equipment and are worth doing since they are not always available.
How to find a Zone Event?
Players must first have completed the campaign in order to have unlocked the additional Hell Difficulties. Players must then explore the zone in these new difficulties. The conditions for each event differ and can be triggered either by entering a zone, interacting with objects or NPCs in the zone, or may begin at a specific time. Keep an eye on your objective menu for hints on the zone events. The occurrences of these events may increase when more players are active on the server. The only two locations that will have no chance of a zone event are the hub locations such as Westmarch and Wortham.
Diablo Immortal All World Events
- Location: Ashwold Cemetery (Ashwold Manor)
- Conditions: Every 2 hours, from 9 AM to 11 PM server time
- Rewards: 6 Enchanted Dust
Purify The Corruption
- Location: Dark Wood
- Conditions: Kill any enemies in Dark Wood to fill the corruption gauge to 100%
- Rewards: Glowing Shard
- Location: Shassar Sea
- Conditions: Obtain Blue loot Mysterious Scrolls from enemy drops
- Rewards: Enchanted Dust, Random Gear
Kulle's Hidden Chamber
- Location: Library of Zoltun Kulle
- Conditions: Gather 5 Lost Pages Located around the zone to form a Portal Tome
- Rewards: Enchanted Dust, Gold, Equipment
- Location: Bilefen
- Conditions: Opens every 3 hours from 10:30 AM to 10:30 PM server time
- Rewards: Legendary drop
- Location: Mount Zavain
- Conditions: Available every Wednesday and Friday at 12 pm, 8:30 pm, and Friday at 12 pm, 8:30 pm, and 10 pm server time, the Ancient Nightmare will emerge to haunt Mount Zavain.
- Rewards: Enchanted Dust
Call of the Ancients
- Location: Frozen Tundra
- Conditions: Collect Ancient Essence as enemy drops from the Monsters in the Frozen Tundra until an Ancient Spirit is summoned
- Rewards: Scrap Materials, Equipment
- Location: Realm of Damnation
- Conditions: Enter through the portal when it appears in the Realm of Damnation
- Rewards: Enchanted Dust, Equipment