Diablo Immortal Wiki Guide: Classes, Dungeons, Skills, Abilities, Enemies, and more! All Diablo Immortal Builds, Guides, Bosses, Legendary Items, Weapons, and Armor.
Diablo Immortal Wiki Guide: Everything about Diablo Immortal
Diablo Immortal Wiki Guide is a compilation of Diablo Immortal guides, including all Classes, Abilities, Skill Trees, Weapons, Armor, and Legendaries. A community resource open to be edited by anyone, the Diablo Immortal Wiki also features Build Guides, New Player Help, and overall game progress tips and tricks. Diablo Immortal is set to release on June 2 at 10 a.m. PDT for iOS, Android, and PC in Open Beta.
Diablo Immortal will launch for PC in Open Beta, Android, and iOS in some Asia Pacific regions on June 22 PDT: including Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, The Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand. Diablo Immortal will also launch on the same date in Vietnam but for PC in Open Beta only - these regions will receive dedicated game servers to bring players better connectivity and ping too.
About Diablo Immortal
Diablo® Immortal™ is a Free to Play mobile Massively Multiplayer Online Action RPG (MMOARPG) developed by Blizzard Entertainment in partnership with NetEase, coming exclusively to Android, iPhone, and iPad.
- Experience the world of Sanctuary, teeming with monsters and adventure, zones and dungeons to scour for legendary loot, and deep customization systems iconic to Diablo.
- Adventure solo or join a worldwide community as you battle against ancient evils and discover the untold story between Diablo II and III.
- The story of Diablo Immortal is set between the events of Diablo® II: Lord of Destruction® and Diablo® III®.
- From the peaceful town of Wortham, to the jungle island of Bilefen and the ancient Library of Zoltun Kulle, each zone in Diablo Immortal has new challenges to master and familiar faces to see.
- Meet other demon-slayers as you wander Sanctuary, and join them to take on deep, treacherous dungeons. Visit vast social hubs like Westmarch and conduct business with local merchants before setting off on your next adventure.
Diablo Immortal Gameplay
Diablo Immortal is a mobile version of the Diablo Formula. Designed from the ground-up to give you an authentic Diablo experience on touch-screen devices. Intuitive actions, gestures and touch controls put you in full command of your hero. Slay endless hordes of demons as effortlessly as you would with a controller or keyboard and mouse. Directional controls make it easy to move around in the world; demolishing the denizens of hell is as easy as holding down your thumb on a skill from your hotbar to aim it, then releasing it to unleash hell. Quickly access potions for a gradual health refresh, and equip recently looted items with a single tap on your screen.
- Drop in or out of groups easily and engage in dynamic events all over the world, teaming up with other heroes as you take down Skarn’s minions—and reap powerful rewards.
- Several choice demons from Diablo II, like the sickening beasts known as Vile Mothers—complete with their razor sharp claws and deadly spawn—and many other familiar and all-new enemies will come to life in Diablo Immortal. Stay tuned as we reveal more details… and beware what lurks in the shadows.
- There are 6 confirmed classes: Barbarian, Crusader, Demon Hunter, Monk, Necromancer and Wizard
Diablo Immortal Release Date
Diablo Immortal is set to release on June 2 at 10 a.m. PDT for iOS, Android, and PC in Open Beta, and it will launch for PC in Open Beta, Android, and iOS in some Asia Pacific regions on June 22 PDT: including Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macao, Malaysia, The Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, and Thailand. Immortal will also launch on the same date in Vietnam but for PC in Open Beta only. These regions will receive dedicated game servers to bring players better connectivity and ping too.
Diablo Immortal is free-to-play—that includes all the story, all the classes, and as much gameplay as you want—we will never limit game time. All future content will be free as well, including additional story, new classes, and new zones. Optional in-game purchases will never stand in the way of progression or enjoying the game—they should only complement the core gameplay. For more information, see our blog.
Android Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: Android OS 5.0
- CPU: Snapdragon 660 / Exynos 9611
- GPU: Adreno 512 / Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Disk Space Requirement: 2.4GB (with patch of additional 10GB)
Apple Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: iOS 11
- Hardware: iPhone 6s and higher
- Disk Space Requirement: 3.3GB (with patch of additional 9.5GB)
PC Minimum Requirements
- Operating System: Windows® 7 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 10 / Windows® 11 (64-bit)
- CPU: AMD FX-8100 or Intel Core i3
- GPU: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460, ATI Radeon™ HD 6850 or Intel® HD Graphics 530
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Disk Space Requirement: 24GB
Check out our other Wikis:Complete List of Wikis