Pads of Protections
Rank 1 / Level 45
Disintegrate now fractures into a short-ranged cone.
Legendary Gem Socket
Pads of Protections in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Wizard Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
Pads of Protections Information
- Legendary Armor Type: Wizard
- Armor Slot: Shoulders
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find Pads of Protections
- Pads of Protections can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- Pads of Protections can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- Pads of Protections can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use Pads of Protections
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Pads of Protections Notes & Tips
- Notes on Pads of Protections go here
- Tips on Pads of Protections go here
- Pads of Protections changes per Rank