The Inviting Tomb
Rank 1 / Level 45
Bone Wall now creates a circular wall of bones that traps targets within it, but no longer has multiple charges.
Bone Wall cooldown decreased by 10%. (Awakened effect)
Legendary Gem Socket
The Inviting Tomb in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Necromancer Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
The Inviting Tomb Information
- Legendary Armor Type: Necromancer
- Armor Slot: Torso
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find The Inviting Tomb
- The Inviting Tomb can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- The Inviting Tomb can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- The Inviting Tomb can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use The Inviting Tomb
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
The Inviting Tomb Notes & Tips
- Notes on The Inviting Tomb go here
- Tips on The Inviting Tomb go here
- The Inviting Tomb changes per Rank