Rank 1 / Level 45
Bone Armor instead summons three bone spikes that orbit you and damage any enemies they strike.
Bone Armor damage increased by 10%. (Awakened effect)
Legendary Gem Socket
Flickering Warmth in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Necromancer Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
Flickering Warmth Information
- Legendary Armor Type: Necromancer
- Armor Slot: Torso
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find Flickering Warmth
- Flickering Warmth can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- Flickering Warmth can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- Flickering Warmth can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use Flickering Warmth
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Flickering Warmth Notes & Tips
- Notes on Flickering Warmth go here
- Tips on Flickering Warmth go here
- Flickering Warmth changes per Rank
|Legendary Necromancer Armor|