♦ 1-3 Random Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Magic Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Sockets
Luminary's Urge is a Glove Accessory in Diablo Immortal. These are equippable Accessories in Diablo Immortal that are fitted into the Hand slot. Accessories consist of Set Items which provide additional buffs and effects, depending on the number of equipped pieces of the same Set. Accessories or Accessory Items in Diablo Immortal are fitted onto one of the character's secondary gear slots and are sorted into Neck, Ring, Hand, Waist and Feet Items.
Luminary's Urge Information
Luminary's Urge Set Item Bonuses
By equipping this accessory along with other pieces for the Vithu's Urges Set, players can acquire the various effects listed below:
- 2 Piece Set Item Bonus: Increases the duration of all beneficial effects on you or your party members by 30%.
- 4 Piece Set Item Bonus: Increases the target's Attack Speed by 30% for 3 seconds each time you use a skill to grant a beneficial effect to yourself or a party member.
- 6 Piece Set Item Bonus: Each time you use a skill to buff yourself or a party member, creates an area of apotheosis for 10 seconds that grants 15% Life Drain to yourself and any party members within the area. Cannot occur more often than once every 40 seconds.
Where to find Luminary's Urge
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Mad King's Breach
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Temple of Namari
Builds That Use Luminary's Urge
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Luminary's Urge Notes & Tips
- Luminary's Urge Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.