Shepherd and Beastmaster
♦ 1-3 Random Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Magic Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Sockets
Shepherd and Beastmaster is a Glove Accessory in Diablo Immortal. These are equippable Accessories in Diablo Immortal that are fitted into the Hand slot. Accessories consist of Set Items which provide additional buffs and effects, depending on the number of equipped pieces of the same Set. Accessories or Accessory Items in Diablo Immortal are fitted onto one of the character's secondary gear slots and are sorted into Neck, Ring, Hand, Waist and Feet Items.
Shepherd and Beastmaster Information
Shepherd and Beastmaster Set Item Bonuses
By equipping this accessory along with other pieces for the Shepherd's Call to Wolves Set, players can acquire the various effects listed below:
- 2 Piece Set Item Bonus: Your summons deal 15% more damage.
- 4 Piece Set Item Bonus: Critical Hit Chance increased by 3% for each of your summons, up to a maximum of 18%.
- 6 Piece Set Item Bonus: Your summons enter a frenzied state for 10 seconds each time one of them critically hits. The frenzied state increases their damage and Attack Speed by 100%. Cannot occur more often than once every 40 seconds.
Where to find Shepherd and Beastmaster
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Tomb of Fahir
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Destruction's End
Builds That Use Shepherd and Beastmaster
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Shepherd and Beastmaster Notes & Tips
- Shepherd and Beastmaster Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.