♦ 1-3 Random Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Magic Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Sockets
Bloody Hand is a Glove Accessory in Diablo Immortal. These are equippable Accessories in Diablo Immortal that are fitted into the Hand slot. Accessories consist of Set Items which provide additional buffs and effects, depending on the number of equipped pieces of the same Set. Accessories or Accessory Items in Diablo Immortal are fitted onto one of the character's secondary gear slots and are sorted into Neck, Ring, Hand, Waist and Feet Items.
Bloody Hand Information
Bloody Hand Set Item Bonuses
By equipping this accessory along with other pieces for the Grace of the Flagellant Set, players can acquire the various effects listed below:
- 2 Piece Set Item Bonus: All continual damage, Channeled damage, and persistent ground damage increased by 15%.
- 4 Piece Set Item Bonus: Each time you damage an individual enemy 5 times, you will do 287 additional damage to that enemy.
- 6 Piece Set Item Bonus: Each time you deal damage, you have a 4% chance to unleash a lightning strike, dealing 1724 damage to all nearby enemies and Stunning them for 2 seconds. Cannot occur more often than once every 40 seconds.
Where to find Bloody Hand
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Mad King's Breach
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Forgotten Tower
Builds That Use Bloody Hand
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Bloody Hand Notes & Tips
- Bloody Hand Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.