♦ 1-3 Random Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Magic Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Sockets
The Turnkey is a Ring Accessory in Diablo Immortal. These are equippable Accessories in Diablo Immortal that are fitted into the Finger slot. Accessories consist of Set Items which provide additional buffs and effects, depending on the number of equipped pieces of the same Set. Accessories or Accessory Items in Diablo Immortal are fitted onto one of the character's secondary gear slots and are sorted into Neck, Ring, Hand, Waist and Feet Items.
The Turnkey Information
- Slot: Finger
- Set Item: Feasting Baron's Pack Set
The Turnkey Set Item Bonuses
By equipping this accessory along with other pieces for the Feasting Baron's Pack Set, players can acquire the various effects listed below:
- 2 Piece Set Item Bonus: Increases the duration of your abilities that cause loss of control by 30%.
- 4 Piece Set Item Bonus: Increases damage done from all sources by 15% to enemies suffering under your loss of control effects.
- 6 Piece Set Item Bonus: Unleash a nova of ice each time you defeat an enemy afflicted by your loss of control effects, dealing 766 damage to nearby enemies and Freezing them for 4 seconds. Cannot occur more often than once every 40 seconds.
Where to find The Turnkey
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Tomb of Fahir
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Temple of Namari
Builds That Use The Turnkey
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
The Turnkey Notes & Tips
- The Turnkey Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.
|Diablo Immortal All Rings|
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!