Windloft Perfection Set
Complete Set Item Bonus
♦ Gain a shield that makes you immune to damage 5 times while Thousand Winds is active. Cannot gain this shield more often than once every 40 seconds.
Windloft Perfection Set is a Set Item or Set in Diablo Immortal. Set Items can be equipped by any Class and are fitted into the Secondary Gear Slots. Set Item Bonuses in Diablo Immortal are added when more then 2, 4 or 6 items of the same set are equipped. Set Items in Diablo Immortal consist of Accessories such as Amulets, Rings, Gloves, Belts, and Boots.
Windloft Perfection Set Bonuses
Windloft Perfection Set bonuses vary on the number of pieces equipped by the player. Listed below are the various effects that are applied depending on the number of set item pieces worn:
- 2 Piece Bonus: Gain Thousand Winds, increasing your Movement Speed by 15%. Thousand Winds deactivates for 3 seconds if you take damage.
- 4 Piece Bonus: Increases your damage done by 20% while is active.
- 6 Piece Bonus: Gain a shield that makes you immune to damage 5 times while Thousand Winds is active. Cannot gain this shield more often than once every 40 seconds.
Windloft Perfection Set Pieces
Set Pieces for the Windloft Perfection Set:
- Neck: Wisdom's Edge
- Ring 1: Fairfleet
- Ring 2: Foulfleet
- Hand: Hurtling Steel
- Waist: Whipcrack
- Feet: Stump-Stir
Where to find Windloft Perfection Set
Information on where to find the set item pieces go here.
Builds That Use Windloft Perfection Set
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Windloft Perfection Set Notes & Tips
- This Set has been recommended for the Demon Hunter to further increase Damage and Movement Speed.
- Windloft Perfection Set Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.