Vision of the Lost
Rank 1 / Level 45
During Vengeance, each defeated enemy increase the remaining duration of Vengeance by 0.2 seconds, up to a maximum increase of 2.4 seconds.
Vengeance cooldown decreased by 10%. (Awakened effect)
Legendary Gem Socket
Vision of the Lost in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Demon Hunter Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
Vision of the Lost Information
- Legendary Armor Type: Demon Hunter
- Armor Slot: Head
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find Vision of the Lost
- Vision of the Lost can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- Vision of the Lost can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- Vision of the Lost can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use Vision of the Lost
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Vision of the Lost Notes & Tips
- Notes on Vision of the Lost go here
- Tips on Vision of the Lost go here
- Vision of the Lost changes per Rank