Untouchable Mountebank Set
Complete Set Item Bonus
♦ Your shield has a 25% chance when it expires to explode for 40% of your maximum Life in damage to all nearby enemies.
Untouchable Mountebank Set is a Set Item or Set in Diablo Immortal. Set Items can be equipped by any Class and are fitted into the Secondary Gear Slots. Set Item Bonuses in Diablo Immortal are added when more then 2, 4 or 6 items of the same set are equipped. Set Items in Diablo Immortal consist of Accessories such as Amulets, Rings, Gloves, Belts, and Boots.
Untouchable Mountebank Set Bonuses
Untouchable Mountebank Set bonuses vary on the number of pieces equipped by the player. Listed below are the various effects that are applied depending on the number of set item pieces worn:
- 2 Piece Bonus: Each time you take damage, you have a 20% chance to gain a shield that absorbs damage equal to 13% of your maximum Life. Cannot occur more often than once every 9 seconds.
- 4 Piece Bonus: Shield's damage absorption increased to 33% of your maximum Life, and you can move unhindered through enemies while this shield is active.
- 6 Piece Bonus: Your shield has a 25% chance when it expires to explode for 40% of your maximum Life in damage to all nearby enemies.
Untouchable Mountebank Set Pieces
Set Pieces for the Untouchable Mountebank Set:
- Neck: Mountebank's Flourish
- Ring 1: Mountebank's Misdirection
- Ring 2: Mountebank's Marvel
- Hand: Mountebank's Shirking
- Waist: Mountebank's Shirking
- Feet: Mountebank's Slyness
Where to find Untouchable Mountebank Set
Information on where to find the set item pieces go here.
Builds That Use Untouchable Mountebank Set
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Untouchable Mountebank Set Notes & Tips
- Untouchable Mountebank Set Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.