Rank 1 / Level 45
Knockback Shot now fires mortars into the sky that bombard enemies within range.
Knockback Shot damage increased by 10%. (Awakened effect)
Legendary Gem Socket
Untempered Hatred in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Demon Hunter Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
Untempered Hatred Information
- Legendary Armor Type: Demon Hunter
- Armor Slot: Torso
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find Untempered Hatred
- Untempered Hatred can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- Untempered Hatred can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- Untempered Hatred can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use Untempered Hatred
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Untempered Hatred Notes & Tips
- Notes on Untempered Hatred go here
- Tips on Untempered Hatred go here
- Untempered Hatred changes per Rank