Spine of the Adversary
Rank 1 / Level 45
Sacred Chain now also causes chained enemies to take a percentage of all damage taken by any other chained enemy, but no longer Stuns.
Sacred Chain damage increased by 10%. (Awakened effect)
Legendary Gem Socket
Spine of the Adversary in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Crusader Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
Spine of the Adversary Information
- Legendary Armor Type: Crusader
- Armor Slot: Shoulders
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find Spine of the Adversary
- Spine of the Adversary can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- Spine of the Adversary can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- Spine of the Adversary can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use Spine of the Adversary
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Spine of the Adversary Notes & Tips
- Notes on Spine of the Adversary go here
- Tips on Spine of the Adversary go here
- Spine of the Adversary changes per Rank