Shepherd and Architech
♦ 1-3 Random Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Magic Attributes
♦ 1-3 Random Sockets
Shepherd and Architech is an Amulet Accessory in Diablo Immortal. These are equippable Accessories in Diablo Immortal that are fitted into the Neck slot. Accessories consist of Set Items which provide additional buffs and effects, depending on the number of equipped pieces of the same Set. Accessories or Accessory Items in Diablo Immortal are fitted onto one of the character's secondary gear slots and are sorted into Neck, Ring, Hand, Waist and Feet Items.
Shepherd and Architech Information
Shepherd and Architech Set Item Bonuses
By equipping this accessory along with other pieces for the Shepherd's Call to Wolves Set, players can acquire the various effects listed below:
- 2 Piece Set Item Bonus: Your summons deal 15% more damage.
- 4 Piece Set Item Bonus: Critical Hit Chance increased by 3% for each of your summons, up to a maximum of 18%.
- 6 Piece Set Item Bonus: Your summons enter a frenzied state for 10 seconds each time one of them critically hits. The frenzied state increases their damage and Attack Speed by 100%. Cannot occur more often than once every 40 seconds.
Where to find Shepherd and Architech
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Tomb of Fahir
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Destruction's End
- Item is found to randomly drop in the Dungeon: Temple of Namari
Builds That Use Shepherd and Architech
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Shepherd and Architech Notes & Tips
- Shepherd and Architech Notes, Tips, and Trivia go here.