Reforge Stones in Diablo Immortal can be used to reroll the random bonuses of your equipment, the bonus attributes of legendary items won't be affected. Special reforge stones will only generate bonuses from a certain family, making it easier to fit your build.
Reforge Stones in Diablo Immortal
For you to reforge gear, you'll need Reforge Stones. There are limited quantities that can be purchased from the Hilst Merchant each day, as well as being rewarded based on your Rank at the end of a Battleground season. A Reforge Stone can be used numerous times to get a desired Family Bonus. A random Bonus Attribute from a Family Bonus is applied when using a Reforge Stone. When you reach Rank 11 and Rank 16, two more Bonus Attributes can be added after Rank 6. You are given the option to keep your current Bonus Attribute or choose a new one each time.
Where to obtain Reforge Stones in Diablo Immortal?
As of now, there three ways to get Reforge Stones:
- In Diablo Immortal, you can obtain Reforge stones by purchasing it from the Honor Merchant. This will cost you about 200 Honor Currency each.
Buy from the store
- If you want to obtain a family specific Reforge Stone, you can go ahead and buy that in the store using real money.
- Lastly, if you want to obtain a family specific Reforge Stone, you can also obtain this by completing the battlepass. It's important to remember that you'll have to wait for the battlepass to refresh it's rewards if the specific Family Reforge Stone that you want is not available in the list of the Battlepass.
Family Reforge Stones in Diablo Immortal
In terms of Bonus Attribute pool, Family Reforge Stones are almost the same with Reforge Stones, and will cost you 100 Eternal Orbs. The Family Type assigned with the Bonus Attribute is the difference with Family Reforge Stones. The rolled characteristic of Family Reforge Stones is usually assigned to the Family Type. 6 Family Bonuses can be activated at once, you may choose to have different types at once or, for better attributes, have the same Family types active at once.
Difference of Reforge Stone and Family Reforge Stone?
As of now, there are is a total of 29 bonus attributes that you can get among all the Family Reforge Stones. If you roll with a Reforge Stone, it will randomly from all the Families randomly. Rolling with a Family Reforge stone will limit the picks to one specific Family, and if all your bonus attributes are from the same Family, this will give you a 4th Bonus Attribute, making your equipment stronger.
All Reforge Stones in Diablo Immortal
When used during Reforging, these stones will replace a Bonus Attribute with a new one from their respective family.
Wildfire Family Property
- Primary Attack damage increased (3.0%- 4.0%).
- All Skill Damage increased (1.5% - 2.0%).
- Damage done to enemies below 30% Life increased (3.0% - 4.0%).
- Critical Hit Chance increased (2.3% - 3.0%).
- Heal party members for (1.5% - 2.0%) on death.
Tremor Family Property
- Primary Attacks reduces enemy healing by (2.2% - 3.0%).
- Primary Attacks reduce enemy Attack and Movement Speeds by (0.8% - 1.0%).
- Continual damage taken reduced by (4.5% - 6.0%).
- Stun resistance increased (4.5% - 6.0%).
- Knock away resistance increased (4.5% - 6.0%).
Jolt Family Property
- Damage taken from players reduced (2.2% - 3.0%).
- Damage taken while suffering loss of control decreased by (3.0% - 4.0%).
- Cheat Death chance increased by (3.0% - 4.0%).
- Duration of beneficial effects increased (3.0% - 4.0%).
- Slow immunity chance increased by (4.5% - 6.0%).
Vengeance Family Property
- Attack Speed increased by (1.5% - 2.0%).
- Damage to players increased (4.5% - 6.0%).
- Damage to demons increased (4.5% - 6.0%).
- Damage to enemies suffering loss of control increased (3.8% - 5.0%).
- Damage to shielded enemies increased (4.5% - 6.0%).
Barrier Family Property
- Damage to undead increased (4.5% - 6.0%).
- Maximum Life increased (0.8% - 1.0%).
- Damage taken from nearby enemies decreased by (1.5% - 2.0%).
- Block Chance increased by (1.5% - 2.0%).
- Fear resistance increased (4.5% - 6.0%).
Ravager Family Property
- Healing potion cooldown reduced (1.5% - 2.0%).
- Life Regeneration increased by (0.8% - 1.0%).
- Damage to elite enemies increased (4.5% - 6.0%).
- Damage done by your summons increased (3.0% - 4.0%).
- Damage taken by your summons decreased (3.0% - 4.0%).