Lost Artifacts is a Zone Event in Diablo Immortal. Zone events are occurances that can be encountered in the different Locations and Zones of Diablo Immortal. These encounters reward players with additional drops such as equipment and Enchanted Dust when participating in an event. They can be randomly encountered or triggered by an interaction. Depending on the event, they may have a set schedule and occur regularly within the Zone.
Lost Artifacts Event Information for Diablo Immortal
- Event Location: Shassar Sea
- Event Conditions: Obtain Blue loot Mysterious Scrolls from enemy drops
- Find a Mysterious Scroll that will mark a digsite on your map
- Visit the site and search the area for the Lost Artifact.
- Calim will come to collect the artifact when it is found.
- Return to Calim in Tabri's Encampment for reards.
Lost Artifacts Rewards in Diablo Immortal
- Enchanted Dust
Lost Artifacts Event Objectives
- Find the Lost Artifact
- Return to Tabri's Encampment
Lost Artifacts Encountered Enemies
- See: Shassar Sea for all mobs and enemies located in this Zone
Lost Artifacts Event Walkthough
Find a Mysterious Scroll that will mark a digsite on your map. Visit the site and search the area for the Lost Artifact. Calim will come to collect the artifact when it is found. Return to Calim in Tabri's Encampment for reards..
Begin this event by clearing some enemies around the zone until you obtain a Mysterious Scroll as an enemy drop. As soon as one is picked up, this event will appear in your objectives and you can now tap on the text to open the Mysterious Scroll. This will usually give you a marked location on the map. You will be notified by Calim that you have discovered the location of a lost artifact.
Calim: "You've discovered the location of a lost artifact. I've marked its whereabouts on your map. Go find it!
- Note: If you wish to do more of these events, it is best to locate the Lost Artifact right away since a player can only hold one Mysterious Scroll at a time.
Find the Lost Artifact
Make your way through any portals and follow the paths to the location of the lost artifact to locate it. If you come across any pot on the floor, this is an Ancient Urn. This is the Lost Artifact. Pick it up and it will notify you that you found the Lost Artifact. Calim will also appear and take the artifact with him. After Calim reacts to the Artifact, he will tall you to meet him back in Tabri's Encampment to claim your reward.
Return to Tabri's Encampment
Open your map and you can teleport back to the encampment to claim your reward from Calim, the Artifact Reclaimer. You will gain additional equipment along with some Enchanted Dust.
Known Artifact Locations
- Domain of Horror
Lost Artifacts Notes and Tips
- Calim Dialogue Responses: Is that.. and after all these years, it still shiens!
- Calim: Look at that! You've found something truly valuable here, friend!
- Lost Artifacts Zone Diablo Immortal Notes, Tips, and other Trivia go here