Rank 1 / Level 45
Multishot also launches 2 homing rockets, each dealing xxx damage.
Multishot cooldown decreased by 10%. (Awakened effect)
Legendary Gem Socket
Hailfire in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Demon Hunter Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
- Legendary Armor Type: Demon Hunter
- Armor Slot: Shoulders
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find Hailfire
- Hailfire can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- Hailfire can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- Hailfire can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use Hailfire
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Hailfire Notes & Tips
- Notes on Hailfire go here
- Tips on Hailfire go here
- Hailfire changes per Rank