Crests in Diablo Immortal can be bought from Crest merchants with Eternal Orb (daily limit) or Platinum (Daily Limit: 1). Crests can be used when opening a Rift to add modifier(s) to the Rift. Rare Crest guarantees a Rune drop, while Legendary Crests will guarantee Rune and Legendary Gem drops.
The Horadric Altar
Each of the 6 classes that are featured in Diablo Immortal can loot one special consumable item from the Horadric Altar, all with different buffs depending on the class. Players would need to kill enemies and loot 10 Monster Essence to bring to the Horadric Altar. This will add a permanent bonus to the Life and Damage stat and also reward other materials and consumable item.
In Diablo Immortal, there are 3 types of Quests where players can obtain Quest Items. Listed below are the different types of quests and their descriptions:
- Main Quests - Focuses on the progression of the main story of the game.
- Side Quests - Optional tasks that are given by NPCs or are acquired from specified series of events.
- Elite Quests - Quest-chains that aren't necessarily connected to the main quest but requires time to complete.
Diablo Immortal will also feature Contracts which are unique side quests that's available for the Shadow Faction.
How to obtain Crests
Crests are items used to enhance the player's Elder Rifts with extra rewards. A player will automatically receive one Legendary Gem per Legendary Crest, Rare Crests will reward Runes and other crafting materials. These Crests are limited for free-to-play players, but there are a number of ways to obtain Crests.
- Legendary Crests can be bought from the Crest Merchant limited to 1 per day for 3000 Platinum. If players are using Eternal Orbs for purchasing Crests, there is no limit as to how many they can buy.
- Can be bought from the Hilts Trader.
- Eternal Orbs can be bought using real money, and purchase the right currency in-game to acquire crests.
- Completing the battle pass can reward crests as well.
Where to use Crests
Crests can be used when running Elder Rift in Diablo Immortal. This will guarantee you having Runes and Legendary Gems as rewards depending on the type of Crest that you use per run. You can either use Rare Crests, which guarantees Rune drops, or, Legendary Crests, which guarantees Rune and Legendary Gems.
All Crests in Diablo Immortal
Quick Search of All Crests
|Legendary Crest||Adds two Rift Modifiers and guarantees Rune and Legendary Gem drops|
|Rare Crest||Adds one Rift modifier and guarantees Rune drops|
|Crest||Can be used to open a rift to add modifiers to the rift.|
|Eternal Legendary Crest||??|
|Immortal Rock Essence||??|