Consumables are Items in Diablo Immortal. Consumables are items used to replenish a variety of elements or to gain temporary buff that provide various effects.
The Horadric Altar
Each of the 6 classes that are featured in Diablo Immortal can loot one special consumable item from the Horadric Altar, all with different buffs depending on the class. Players would need to kill enemies and loot 10 Monster Essence to bring to the Horadric Altar. This will add permanent bonus to the Life and Damage stat and also reward other materials and consumable item.
In Diablo Immortal, there are 3 types of Quests where players can obtain Quest Items. Listed below are the different types of quests and their descriptions:
- Main Quests - Focuses on the progression of the main story of the game.
- Side Quests - Optional tasks that are given by NPCs or are acquired from specified series of events.
- Elite Quests - Quest-chains that aren't necessarily connected to the main quest but requires time to complete.
Diablo Immortal will also feature Contracts which are unique side quests that's available for the Shadow Faction.
How to obtain Crests
Crests are items used to enhance the player's Elder Rifts with extra rewards. A player will automatically receive one Legendary Gem per Legendary Crest, Rare Crests will reward Runes and other crafting materials. These Crests are limited for free-to-play players, but there are a number of ways to obtain Crests.
- Legendary Crests can be bought from the Crest Merchant limited to 1 per day for 3000 Platinum. If players are using Eternal Orbs for purchasing Crests, there is no limit as to how many they can buy.
- Can be bought from the Hilts Trader.
- Eternal Orbs can be bought using real money, and purchase the right currency in-game to acquire crests.
- Completing the battle pass can reward crests as well.
All Consumables in Diablo Immortal
Quick Search of All Consumables
|Horn of Arreat||Increase all damage done by you and your nearby allies by 10% for 20 minutes.|
|Scroll of Ice Armor||You and your party members gain a 30% chance when attacked to apply 20% Chill to the attacker for 1 additional second, up to a maximum of 20 minutes.|
|Incense Candle||Increase the chance for magical equipment to be found by you and nearby allies by 5% for 20 minutes.|
|Tracking Kit||Increase movement speed for you and your nearby allies by 10% for 20 minutes.|
|Shining Skull||Summon a Soul Keeper. For 2 minutes, it can recharge your empty Resurrection Stone. Only usable in outdoor areas and dungeons.|
|Battle Hymnal||Reduce all damage taken by you and your nearby allies by 10% for 20 minutes.|