Rank 1 / Level 45
Wrath of the Berserker now also dispels effects which cause loss of control of your character.
Wrath of the Berserker cooldown decreased by 10%. (Awakened effect)
Legendary Gem Socket
Berserker's Sanity in Diablo Immortal is a Legendary Barbarian Armor Item. Legendary Armor in Diablo Immortal has Legendary properties that are unique, and they can only be obtained by equipping that piece of Legendary Armor. Legendary Armor can be upgraded at the Blacksmith, and can also be socketed with Legendary Gems. Higher level Legendary Armor can be acquired by playing on harder Difficulty Modes, such as Hell 1 and Hell 2.
Berserker's Sanity Information
- Legendary Armor Type: Barbarian
- Armor Slot: Head
- Max Rank: 20
- Attributes: Random
Where to find Berserker's Sanity
- Berserker's Sanity can be acquired as a reward through completing daily or weekly objectives and by participating and completing the different events/activities featured in the game such as clearing out Dungeons, Bounties, Challenge Rifts, and more.
- Berserker's Sanity can be possibly obtained through the Honor Merchant by trading Honor Currency. It can be seen from his general tab that there's One Mystery Legendary Item available per week that can be traded for 3000 Honor.
- Berserker's Sanity can be possibly obtained through the Rarities and Antiquities Merchant by gambling. Players can only gamble for up to 20 times per day. It can be seen from his general tab that he offers The Mystery Primary Armor which has a 25 Daily Purchase Limit that contains a random piece of primary armor.
Builds That Use Berserker's Sanity
- Build 1 goes here
- Build 2 goes here
- Build 3 goes here
Berserker's Sanity Notes & Tips
- Notes on Berserker's Sanity go here
- Tips on Berserker's Sanity go here
- Berserker's Sanity changes per Rank
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!